going it get tested,,,hoping for some good luck karma once again

I have been reading your site allot these past few months. I just wanted to let you know that I thank you for the work that you do. Please know that everything you do is greatly appreciated.

I had unprotected intercouse in Aug/06 and have had many lingering symptoms. First started with an extremely sore throat about 2 weeks later. That went away after about 10 days. The sore throat reoccurs from time to time also have shotty lymph nodes in different areas in the neck(not sure if I have them anywhere else) but are still there currently. Experience dry mouth even though I drink allot of water have a white coating on tongue that can be brushed off. I have just found out recently that the man I slept with has tried IV drug use in the past. He won't go get tested he states he is clean. I have to wait 2 weeks for my results as Gov here has not approved rapid testing. I am hoping with the symptoms that I have stated that you can send some of your good luck karma my way. I will let you know the results.

My advise to all of you out there is to please protect yourselfs. Hiv is totally preventable, it shouldn't even be a fear. I always told myself I would never put myself at risk and I did(taboo to ask to put condom on right away). STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES USE PROTECTION it is not worth it. We can stop this disease.

Thank you so much and a Happy healthy New Year to you Dr Bob.

I agree with your comments and I'm sending the requested good-luck/good-health karma via overnight express!

Good luck!

CONFUSED
Did I get infected