Can I trust my negative hiv test?

About 1 1/2 years ago, I had an affair during a rocky time in my marriage. My husband and I have been together for 11 years, love each other very much, and have worked through our issues and decided to start a family and I am now 5 months pregnant. After the affair, I had 2negative hiv tests at my primary physicians clinic...the first 9 months after oral sex, 13 months after unprotected intercourse and the 2nd 13 months after oral,17 months after intercourse. My husband also has had a negative hiv test. Before getting intimate, the person I had the affair with had a neg.test and was in a long term relationship, now married.The nurse at my ob/gyn's office has raised my fears and anxiety's about the tests being wrong, even after the person I had the affair with had another neg. one last month, hoping to ease those fears and his wife had a neg. one last year while she was pregnant. This nurse told me even with my 2 negs, my husbands neg, and the other's neg. tests, she would still get tested occasionally over the next couple of years and then if after 10 years, it is still negative, then I can rest on trusting the test. This has put me practically in panic mode because I would NEVER wnat any harm coming to my husband or baby due to my indiscretions and I would have never gone forth with getting pregnant if I couldn't trust my negative results at the time. This nurse has started a constant feeling of fear in me an my husband keeps trying to assure me that we are both ok and he doesn't see the need for further testing. Your expertise in this matter is greatly appreciated. Do I have something to worry about or is that nurse wrong? Thank you for your time.

The OB-GYN nurse told you what???? That your multiple negative HIV tests out to 17 months and the multiple negative tests of your partner are not definitive and that you will need to continue getting tested out to 10 years before you can trust the test!!?!!?!! That nurse should have her ass fired immediately for spreading such nonsense. I urge you to report her to your OB-GYN physician. She is a liability to his/her practice. That she has put you into "panic mode" with blatantly false information is a serious situation. I'd strongly consider leaving your OB-GYN's practice if this is the type of misinformation he/she supports. I would certainly never allow that nurse to do so much as take your temperature or blood pressure ever again. Please feel free to send both Nurse Ratchet and her OB-GYN a copy of this post and my comments. She should be ashamed of herself!

You, my dear, are absolutely and irrefutably HIV negative.

Am i experiencing OI?
CONFUSED