Thank u

Dear doc, I did send in a question a few weeks ago and u have not answered it yet, but I have been looking at the wealth of info on the site. I understand that my encounter ("Stripper night" was the name of the question I sent you) carries some risk, but looking at the facts helped to bring my stress down for what we did, but I am a worry wort about things of this nature. I think what you do is truly great work, people need to be informed. I am going at the end of this month to be tested cause that's the end of my window for this particular incident. God willing I will be able to write back and get a woo-hoo from you. Thanks again. Kevin

Hey Kevin,

Thanks for your kind comments and realization that I cannot personally respond to each of the thousands of questions that cram their way into my inbox on a continual basis. (But I do read them all!) As you peruse the archives, you'll find many "stripper night" type questions. My responses are always the same. I'm confident you, too, will be WOO-HOOing when you get your definitive three-month HIV test result.

Be well!

feeling good!just to say thank you
Im really scared,I need your help