feeling good!just to say thank you

I'm really always scared about getting HIV that it made me obbsessive and I started not being able to live my normal life thank god I found this forum I started reading every thing in here and now after some days I really feel better !really better ..., cant say anything else,you are greatttttt from canada

Hi Canadian Worrier,

Fear of HIV made you "obbsessive"??? Hmmm . . . as in using too many "b's"??? Why worry so much about something that is so simply and effectively preventable?

Here, let me try to take your mind off of HIV. Lots of things try to kill you every day. The death squad starts even before your alarm clock wakes you up in the morning. Falls out of bed while sleeping kill 600 Americans each year and then there is the early morning heart attack, which is 40% more common than those that strike later in the day. Then how about a fatal plunge down the stairs, a slightly too generous bite of sausage that gets lodged in your throat, the tumble on an icy sidewalk or the high-speed automotive bumper-cars game on your daily commute to work? And then throughout the day, will the cabbie's brakes fail while you are in the crosswalk? Will you have an allergic reaction to a food or bee sting? See what I mean? You don't have to worry about HIV. There are all kinds of other ways the grim reaper can grab you in his icy grip. Now don't you feel so much better knowing all that??? I'm delighted you found the information here informative and helpful. There's no justification to "obbsess" about HIV if you just use latex condoms for penetrative sex. Keep real risks in their proper perspective and your fears should be easier to cope with, OK?

Be well! Hey, isn't that a black widow spider I see crawling up your leg?

Dr.Bob, pls respond (3rd time posting), donation on its way
Thank u