I am a believer!!!

I thank you for replying to my question about a physical relationship between +/-... I must admit that I wrote my question before I read through the archives about magnetic couples... My fears were calmed as I read through the Q and A. Maybe one way to win the battle is knowledge, huh? I have found that this man is one of the best I have ever met. Being near him makes me happy and we act like 7th graders in puppy love. Really, I could have never asked for someone more perfect (for me) to be my partner. I will not let HIV stand in the way of what we have and what we may have in the future. I will stay informed and do all that we need to do to keep me safe and him healthy. I want to thank you for taking the time to answer my question and for being there for all of us! P.S. My man will never be lacking in hugs... I cant seem to keep my hands off of him :~D

I'm delighted you found the information in the archives so helpful. Yes, knowledge is the best weapon against fear. "Seventh graders in puppy love" is a great stage, but just wait until you get to the "sky-high hormoned young adults having non-stop sex" stage. It gets even better! (I'm not sure Steve and I ever graduated from that stage. We still have the same kind of wall-socket sex that can light up the entire neighborhood.)

Be well. Be happy. Opposites attract!!!

Melanie back with Test Results
SEEKING YOUR BEST WISHES