Donation on way...need help
Jan 12, 2007
Here is my situation...i had unprotected sex 3 months ago. I have taken a test @ 7 weeks and @ 82 days (all home access all came back negative) The girl i slept with also took a test and came back negative. Somehow, I am having trouble letting the fear go.
1) Should I take another test seeing i tested short of 3 months
2) Do i have to worry about having a weak immune system and not producing antibodies?
3)where/how should i make my donation.
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Since the girl you slept with tested HIV negative and you've tested negative out to 82 days, I'd conclude you are definitively HIV negative. And no further testing is needed.
3. Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.
Bottom line: HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.
Be well. (You are indeed well.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- AIDS Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.