For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

i have ocd, please help

Good evening Dr Bob. Just a quickie. I engaged in oral sex about a year ago with a friend who is positive. I recieved oral pleasure from him maybe 3 times with no condom. I did however return the favor and pleasured him. He was protected as was I when definately needed. Otherwise, it was nothing more than kissing. I have been pretty healthy but worry alot due to OCD. I don't think I have reason to worry but believe my ocd is cause of making me feel "like" I have something. Sometimes the stress brings me down and I feel tired and weak like a cold coming on, that sort of thing. I have sinus and allergies, maybe that could describe the buring of my eyes and nose. If only you knew everything I have had with my conclusions, lol. Can you tame my mind and say hey, your ok. If you could, tell me my chances are about the same as getting struct by lighting... I know that sounds bad but hey, it would make me feel better... Thank you for your valued information. If I were to make a donation, where would I find out information. You rock Dr. Bob!!!

Hello OCD-Guy,

I'd say your chances of having HIV are the same as Mary Cheney's chances of having a three-way with the Bush twins, OK?

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at

As the song goes, "Don't Worry. Be Happy."

just thanks!....happy and sad
Donation on way...need help