just thanks!....happy and sad

Hi Dr. BOB I just wanna thank you for your fast answers about fingering play and chemiluminescence.I am happy for my negative results, but i feel sad because there are many people with this illness.I am happy because AIDS is a chronic disease (and not a mortal disease) but i am sad because there are zones like Africa where medicaments never arrive.I am happy for being so lucky of having friends like you but i am sad because friends like you are suffering for his brothers health (every night i pray for his health). As you see i am happy and i am sad. So that let us help with our money (it is indiferent the quantity) and efforts to fight against this an other illnesses. After you tell me that being fingered is a low risk and chemiluminescence is an screening method similar to Elisa i feel fine, however i want everybody to colaborate to fight against all kind of illness there are around (especially aids).Ufff, my english is more and more worse.Excuses. Kisses from Madrid. Eduardo (your friend and fan!!!!!)

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for your comments. I suggest you focus on the "I'm happy" parts while continuing to help others in need whenever possible. There is far too much unavoidable sadness in the world but there can never be enough happiness!

Thanks for the kisses. WOW! Hey, you Madrid boys give great lip lock!

re: Kudo's needed, finally getting the test
i have ocd, please help