what to do with myself???

Dr Bob, WHAT IS MY PROB BOB?????? I have been tested 6 times all the way out to 23 weeks which all came back neg....but still freaking out. I talk to cdc and they are telling me I could test pos after 6 months!! When do I need to stop testing??? I had unprotected sex with a female friend (age 19, im 21) and she told me she has had sex 4 time unprotected with 4 other guys. Please help me BOB!!! HELP ME!!!

....can you give me info on sending you money, if anything...this scare makes me want to help others with HIV. Thanks again!

What is your problem???? Well, one thing's for certain: it's not HIV!!! Your six negative tests out to 23 weeks are definitive and conclusive. When do you need to stop testing? Hmmm . . . that would have been 11 weeks ago.

Your problem is irrational HIV fear and anxiety. You may benefit from counseling to help you confront these totally unwarranted fears and to help you accept the truly wonderful reality that HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!

Also, remember to use protection in the future to avoid ever having to endure all this uncertainty and anxiety again, OK?

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well.) Yell WOO-HOO and start celebrating!

hiv et coupure au doigt?
cocaine and testing