quick qustion about being Unhealthy
Jan 12, 2007
Hey Dr. Bob, this should be quick. would unhealthy person ie: bad diet, lack of exercise, inadequate rest, and stressful lifestyle, take longer to produce antibodies than healthy individuals?
Thanks Dr. BOB, Tim
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! The immune system doesn't work that way. Now, about that unhealthy lifestyle of yours, even though it won't affect your HIV test results, it's still "unhealthy." How about some New Year's resolutions???
Don't squander your health! Once it's gone, you may not be able to get it back!
Be well. Be healthy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.