What are my chances of escaping!

Dear Dr Bob, thanks for the great job you're doing here. Two years ago I had only once sex with someone who is said to be pos and on meds and I was playing the receptive role. The condom broke and he didnt tell me till we were done. Can you please tell me what are my purcentage of getting or not getting the virus. Thanks in advance for your reply. Markus

Hey Markus,

The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected receptive anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 1,000 exposures. There is no doubt you need HIV testing. Why have you waited two years already??? Don't procrastinate any longer. Get it done now!

Bilirubin and Reyataz
Dr Bob thank you i'm sending my donation today by paypal.