Bilirubin and Reyataz

Recently I got my lab results with a high, very high level of Bilirubin. I know that this is a direct effect of the Reyataz I am taking, but how this will hurt me at the short and long range? I don't want to be yellow!!!

Elevated bilirubin levels seen with Reyataz therapy are a purely chemical phenomena and not harmful. It is caused by Reyataz interfering with the body's ability to metabolize (breakdown and eliminate) bilirubin. It may cause jaundice, particularly yellowing of the eyes; however, this is harmless. Certainly being jaundiced is not a desirable cosmetic look. After all, who looks good in yellow, right? Luckily, this side effect may subside somewhat on its own. If not, and if yellow is really a bad color for you, a change in your protease inhibitor may be necessary. Talk to your HIV specialist and also make sure your elevated bilirubin is the result of Reyataz and not some other underlying condition, such as hepatitis.

I just wanted to know if i could send a donation by mail.
What are my chances of escaping!