I just wanted to know if i could send a donation by mail.

I don't have a credit card or paypal.I can only offer $75 dollers. I took my test neg, for a drop of blood on the floor.I guess if i can't sent it threw the mail i will use my sister's Chanel paypal account.Thank you.

You can send donations through the mail, if that is most convenient for you. Our address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your HIV test will be negative. I'm quite confident it will be, considering your remote chance of being exposed. I know you'll be WOO-HOOing very soon!

HELP! DUMB DUMB DUMB
Bilirubin and Reyataz