Women in need of advice, should not have experimented

I trust your honest straight forward positions so please help me out.

I sent in a question a few weeks ago. I feel badly asking again but I am very anxious. I live in a small town so resources are limited. Don't know who to turn to.

I am a married women with children. On a recent trip I had a bisexual encounter. I was satisfying a curiousity and now regret it. During our sex i performed oral on her and we touched and inserted my fingers in her and then without thinking touched and inserted my fingers in myself.

I don't know her status. All I know was she was bisexual and married as well.

Should I be as nervous and frightened as I am. I can't get this enounter out of my head.

It is stil a couple of months to the three month mark, I need to know more about my encounter.

I see on your postings that oral is very low risk but what about our touching each other and ourselves?

I was so inexperienced and lost in my exploration. Once that starts you forget about risk.

I want to be comfortable around my family again.

Cheers Small town wife, big time worry.

Hi Small Town Wife,

Two bisexual married gals hooking up for hot "L Word" type nookie while out of town on a business trip? Hmmm . . . . I think I saw a video like that once. Oh never mind. I digress.

Your overall HIV risk would be extremely low. I see no cause for "big time worry." Sure, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark, just to put any residual fears permanently to rest. As for feeling comfortable around your family, that will only happen when you confront your guilt. As I tell all the married hubbies who partake of mattress mambos with the Naughty Ladies on Shady Lane while away on business trips, I think you should level with your spouse. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. (And if he's like most straight guys I know, he'll probably think your girl-on-girl action is totally hot.)

Good luck!

HELP! NEED UR OPINION
Local Bay Area Testing