i just made a donation help me please

hello i hope r are doing well i went with a sex worker 5 weeks ado and se prefomed oralsex on me with a condom, but before she put the condom she spry lub inside of the condom, i worry that she could had put blood vaginal fluid or semen in that lub bottle and that could infect me? i took a PCR 3 weeks after it happend and came out negative, and an other 25 days later and same thing negative, are does test suere? can i trust them? do they work.

i really worry i lost my job and can eat and sleep due to this? was i at any risk help me

Thanks

You think the sex worker put blood, vaginal fluid and semen in the "lub"??? Hmmm . . . . Why would she do that? One would think it would be bad for business to kill off your paying clients. Then again, I guess the cigarette industry has been doing that for years now, so . . . .

Dude, your fears are irrational and completely unwarranted.

As for HIV screening, the appropriate test is an ELISA (or other HIV-antibody test). I don't routinely recommend PCR testing for screening, due to the rate of false-positives, technical considerations and cost.

So my advice to you is:

1. You had no significant HIV risk and therefore do not need HIV testing.

2. If you were to want to get an HIV test, I'd recommend an ELISA at the three-month mark for a definitive result.

Stay well.

I know I have HIV
HELP! NEED UR OPINION