I know I have HIV

I know I have HIV after an exposure a few weeks back. Any chance of a cure within the next few weeks so I could put this behind me?

You "know" you have HIV???? Hmmm . . . . I don't suppose you've gotten an HIV test or anything like that have you? No, I didn't think so.

And you want to know the chances of a cure within the next few weeks so you can put this behind you? Oh sure, no problem! I'll get right on that! And once I've solved your little dilemma, I'll settle the Israeli-Palestinian issue the week after that, OK? That should leave me plenty of time to cure cancer and teach Dubya how to speak English all before Valentine's Day.

Oh, I almost forgot to ask: regarding your HIV cure, do you want fries with that?

Who pass HIV Easier
i just made a donation help me please