Desperate...need advice

First of all, let me thank you for your service. You help folks with your knowledge and personal experiences. Please let me now how to contribute using paypal....you have a great cause. Now to my problem. I screwed up and need your technical expertise. I am a 32 heterosexual male with negative HIV and HCV status. I met a woman and she gave me a hand job 28 Dec 06. I do not know her status or even her last name for that matter (stupid, stupid stupid). The reason I am concernecd is she spit on her hand several times to lube it up--it was cold so my peeper was dry and chaffed. Anyways, After a couple of spitting episodes (maybe 4 minutes) which didnt work so well so she put some lotion on. Turned out the contained alcohol and burned a bit. Later that day, the chaffing was pretty bad--it was really red. I am a bit concerned because she had spit on her hand then rubbed me on my very chaffed peeper (Im a SCRUBS fan what can I say). Also, I had masterbated myself about 2 hours earlier--not sure if that could contribute to more tears in the skin. Well the next day I started having "symptoms" to include fatigue, pain in the back of my neck, trembling, tingling of my feet and hands and diarrea. At 9 days, I started "noticing" the area above my liver--it doesnt hurt but I can just feel it which I usually don't. Starting on Day 11, "phantom pains began creeping up in my upper right quadrant (Liver). Should I be concerned for HIV, HCV, or any other diseases? Normally before I engage in sexual activity of any kind, I am in a realationship and we get tested--but the little head overcame the big head in this case. I could really use your advise--the Anxiety is crippling me. Should iI get tested? Thanks.

Hello Peeper-Guy,

Your HIV and HCV transmission risk from the activities you describe, chafed peeper or perfect peter, is essentially nonexistent.

Your symptoms are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV or HCV. (Symptoms take weeks to manifest themselves. They don't show up the "next day.")

Although I do not personally feel testing is necessary, if you remain worried, get a single HIV rapid test at the three-month mark. It may well be the most efficient and effective way to put any residual (and unwarranted) fears permanently to rest.

Regarding PayPal donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, the information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the "donate" tab. Thanks for your willingness to help others in need.

Be well.

Karma needed, finally doing the test
chemiluminescence