oral sex with 3 men

I am a bi married male that on july and august I had oral sex with 3 men. two without protection and one with a condom. The prblem is that a month later from the last encounter I had a throat infection that was really strong, I went to the doctor and they did some tests including a mono spot and they all turn negative( these did not include a hiv test) and now everytime I feel fatigued or have a sore throat I worry a lot. I am really scared because I am a married man and I worry for my wife. Please help me, by the way in none of the encounters was ejaculation.

Hello Bi-Guy,

Oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. Your recent throat infection is not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). Certainly, if you are worried, and clearly you are, you should get an HIV-antibody test. More than three moths have elapsed since your last "guy on bi-guy" action, so an HIV-antibody test would give you a definitive result. Rapid tests actually will provide you with an accurate result in just 20 minutes. Statistically, the odds are all in your favor that you did not contract HIV from these oral encounters. It seems clear to me you are most conflicted about being a married bi-guy. Guilt may well be fueling your unreasonable HIV fears. If you haven't already done so, I urge you to level with your wife. Not only is it the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

Bye-bye, Bi-Guy.

Can i get a whiskey with that woo hoo?
What to expect from a counselor?