Can i get a whiskey with that woo hoo?

Hi Doctor Bob,

Its whiskey bottle boy again!

Well, I went for an ELISA test two days agothat equals Four months and 27 days, or 21 weeks or 3576 hours or 12,873,600 seconds since I started panicking about HIVthats a long time to panic!Guess whatNEGATIVE!!!! (Go on, you can say I told you soI would!) To all the worried wells out there(this is a case of do as I say, not as I did!).LISTEN to doctor Bob, and every other doctor when they say that you CANNOT diagnose yourself with HIV on symptoms alone.go and get tested, it really is the only thing that will stop your worrying. Over the past four months, I have had EVERY symptom common to ARS, so badly that I spent a week in hospital with incredibly large glands, rashes, diarrhoea, sore throat, and even oral thrush.In my mind, this couldnt be anything but HIVespecially as it came just three weeks after having unprotected sex. I have spent nearly five months of my life thinking about nothing but HIVI finally took the courage to go and get a final test, and oh my, shock horror, it wasnt HIVgo and get tested, dont let an illness that you probably dont even have mess up your head! To doctor Bob, once again THANK YOU so much for the time you have spent answering my questions, and for all you are doing. You are such a wonderful guy (or as us Mancunians would say, a BUZZER)I have told all my flatmates (who now all think Im mad because of all the worrying Ive been doing) about you, and the incredible work you do! The HIV specialist told me today that I should go and look for a giant human condom and put it on to stop me worrying about HIV, so right after Ive done that, and made another donation to your charity, Im off to our local HIV support centre to volunteer my time! Keep up the truly amazing work you are doingbut play equally as hard!

I wish you all the best!

Simon

Oh.ps Woo-HOOOOO!!!

Hey Simon,

WOOO-de-frickin-HOOO!

I won't say I told you so, because if I said that for every WOO-HOOer in this forum, I really would become the Department of Redundancy Department. Besides, I prefer just to celebrate your good news! Thanks for taking the time to write back and share your story and newfound insights! Thanks also for the donations. As always, they are urgently needed and very warmly appreciated.

As for playing "hard," is there any other way?

Be well, Simon.

Dr. "Buzzer"

classed as oral?
oral sex with 3 men