Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

classed as oral?
Jan 10, 2007

Hi DR.BOB

This may seem like a dumb question but my mind has been wrestling with it for a few weeks now.

I normally pracitse very safe sex (condoms for everything) But on this occaision I am not sure. I was masturbating in front of another guy when he suddenly "dived down " and tried to give me oral , I pushed him away instantly, butI did see a small amount of saliva on my hand. I dont think There was any on my penis, but I cant be 100% sure. He certainly didn,t put my penis in his mouth - at most it was the equivalent of a wet kiss on the end of my penis for a second ,and maybe even not that if my hand was higher up and all he touched was that.

Have I got any thing to worry about? After practising safe sex for so long,this has really frightened me.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

The dude dove down and tried to gobble your tasty tumescent tallywhacker? Hmmm . . . I guess you should take that as a compliment, unless the dude you were wanking off for was one of those sexually repressed religious zealots. Those dudes are so sexually pent up I've seen them eat bananas, forgetting to take the skin off first.

Your HIV risk from the diving diva is nonexistent.

Stay safe. Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Oral Sex Infection Through The Lining of the Mouth??
Next
Can i get a whiskey with that woo hoo?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.