classed as oral?

Hi DR.BOB

This may seem like a dumb question but my mind has been wrestling with it for a few weeks now.

I normally pracitse very safe sex (condoms for everything) But on this occaision I am not sure. I was masturbating in front of another guy when he suddenly "dived down " and tried to give me oral , I pushed him away instantly, butI did see a small amount of saliva on my hand. I dont think There was any on my penis, but I cant be 100% sure. He certainly didn,t put my penis in his mouth - at most it was the equivalent of a wet kiss on the end of my penis for a second ,and maybe even not that if my hand was higher up and all he touched was that.

Have I got any thing to worry about? After practising safe sex for so long,this has really frightened me.

The dude dove down and tried to gobble your tasty tumescent tallywhacker? Hmmm . . . I guess you should take that as a compliment, unless the dude you were wanking off for was one of those sexually repressed religious zealots. Those dudes are so sexually pent up I've seen them eat bananas, forgetting to take the skin off first.

Your HIV risk from the diving diva is nonexistent.

Stay safe. Be well. Stay well.

Oral Sex Infection Through The Lining of the Mouth??
Can i get a whiskey with that woo hoo?