Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

YOUR NUTTY BUDDY NEEDS A QUICKIE!!
Jan 10, 2007

Hi mr.bob I am just wondering if someone waited ten years to get tested would they need a stronger test then finger prick? I really enjoy reading your archives and was wondering if you have any pamphlets that we could hand out on the the streets to tell people about :"BOBISM" so funny thanks for all your hard work!!! You are a gift to all you wite to and I'm sure meet. Your, nutty buddy

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Nutty Buddy,

I enjoy a good "Quickie" every now and then.

HIV-antibody screening tests, whether by blood draw, finger prick or oral swab, are all equally effective in diagnosing HIV, even if someone waited 10 years to get tested. (Ten years??? Wow, you must be really good at foreplay, eh?)

As for a "BOBISM" pamphlet, well if we tried to distribute them on street corners, Dubya would probably have us arrested for telling the truth and expounding on virtues, like scientific fact, common sense and compassion. These are all completely foreign to the faith-based, delusional parallel universe in which he lives. I'm amused by Dubya continuing to say he has an "open mind." Hmmm . . . maybe that explains how his brains keep falling out???

Be well, Nutty Buddy.

Dr. Bob

Previous
after 8 negative hiv what is next?
Next
Want to be sure...

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.