after 8 negative hiv what is next?

Hi Dr. Francino, you are doing a great job educating people regarding safe sex. Where Do I need to send a Donation?

First, I had encounter sex with a street walker on May 22, 2006 in Dominical Republic. I went to her door and stay with her for about 45 minutes, I had sex twice I was drunk and I do not remember, if I used the condom properly. A month after I was exposed I had small rash in my skin, specially in my back and arms, diarrhea, short of breath, fatigue, pain in my joints and much more. Since May, 2006 I had take about eight oral tests and five Elisa blood test one PCR DNA all negative, since the exposed was a high risk do I have to wait one year to close the window period or I need to continue doing a test. Do you think I am one of those that does not create antibody and will never convert, what is the next step I need to take? Thank you your answer.

Carlos

Hello Carlos,

Your eight negative oral tests, five negative ELISA tests and one undetectable PCR DNA out to seven months from your "Dominical Republic" street walker adventure are definitive, conclusive and extremely excessive! Which part of "HIV negative" don't you understand?

Are you someone who does not create antibodies and will never seroconvert? No, of course not, silly boy. You don't have antibodies, because you don't have HIV. (The PCR DNA test is not dependent on antibodies, by the way.)

Do you need more HIV tests? No, of course not. You've had way, way, way too many already.

Your problem is fear of HIV, not HIV itself. Whatever is causing any residual symptoms, one thing is certain: it's not HIV!

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Carlos, stop testing and stop chasing a disease you do not have. Remember, HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Be well.

Viral Load accuracy
YOUR NUTTY BUDDY NEEDS A QUICKIE!!