Unprotected oral sex"resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum."

Unprotected oral sex Jan 9, 2007

I had unprotected oral sex 6 years before with sex worker. It was first time and she suddenly started sucking and giving me oral for 10 minutes. Then I had protected vaginal sex.Just after the act when I went to piss, I noted that my penis glan had white scar as ifskin had burnt. I got scared and suffering with mental agony. few months ago I got flu with severe chilling in night and 3 blankets could not stop the chill. Please advise whether I was infected while getting oral. Also advise how to contribute to your forum.

You've had "mental agony" for six years due to a blowjob??? Hmmm . . . why? The HIV-transmission risk from insertive oral sex is extremely low. I don't feel your recent bout of flu has anything at all to do with the six-year-old blowjob. If you are concerned about HIV, get a single HIV rapid test. The result will undoubtedly be negative and you'll have your definitive conclusive result in just 20 minutes!

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on our foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the donate tab.

Good luck. Be well.

Dr Bob please help i stepped in a drop of blood on the floor.
Truvada, Kaletra and Abacavir