Dr Bob please help i stepped in a drop of blood on the floor.

I steped on a drop of blood on a floor. I had two tiny cuts on my feet and want to know if i at risk i will be getting tested. Dr Bob can you please please tell me how i can donate i don't have a credit card is it possible i can send a 100 dollers another way like though the mail or paypal. Thank you

Your HIV risk from the situation you describe is so remote as to be essentially nonexistent. Should you decide to get HIV tested the results will undoubtedly be negative.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Yes, we accept PayPal and all other forms of gifts. The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

In return, I'm sending you my good-luck karma!

Be well! Happy New Year!

New Year Donation for fighting against AIDS !!!
Unprotected oral sex"resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum."