George Cross Medal for DR F Please your Majesty

Dr Bob,

This is another try for a response but appreciate your limited time. Before I proceed, I would just like to say again what a credit you are to your representing bodies. I have read through numerous responses of yours and done some personal research about you. I truly find you are exceptional personal that without doubt, deserves a medal from the queen. You dedicate all this time to others, Its a pleasure to see that in the world we live in today, there are still some good honest people about that do not just think of themselves.

My situation is as follows, I had brief protected intercourse with a Street Worker [Who I am pretty sure was an IV drug user] followed by a 10 second unprotected BJ with concurrent Hand Job. Two days later I experienced pain when urinating and went to the GUM Clinic, they routine tested me for STI/s excluding HIV. From their initial examination they could see inflammation and diagnosed me with NSU, but precautionary gave me antibiotics for Chlamydia. The results subsequently came back negative and the pain went away at the same time.

My exposure was in August 2006 so I know I could get conclusive results for HIV, however I would appreciate it if you would assess the above risk and answer the following:

1.) From my exposure and the assumption the SW is HIV+, would you recommend testing for HIV? 2.) As I contracted an NSU, does that mean my HIV risk is increased? 3.) DO you think I would of contracted HIV

I really would appreciate if you could address the above. In addition, which I Know has no influence on you answering, I will be sending a donation to your charity. Need some of that good luck Karma or peace of mind. Dont worry; I will be chasing the Queen on your behalf also.

Look after yourself Dr F and happy New Year.

All the Best

John London UK

G'day Johnny Boy,

". . . chasing the Queen???" Hmmm . . . that's certainly a well known game here in San Francisco!!! (More like a fulltime occupation for some folks.)

Regarding your three specific questions:

1. Your HIV risk ("protected" intercourse and 10 seconds of "unprotected BJ and concurrent Hand Job") would be extremely low, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail. However, one of the reasons to get HIV tested is concern about possible exposure. Since this is one of several requests for a response, we can certainly presume you are indeed concerned about your potential risk. Consequently, a three-month HIV screening test may well be the most efficient and effective means to put those concerns permanently to rest.

2. No, not necessarily. If you have an active STD, the risk could increase; however, if you contracted this STD at the same time, your risk is not increased.

3. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not. However, the only way to be certainly is to get a three-month test.

Thanks for your donation and very kind comments. Both are warmly appreciated. In return, I'm sending an extra dose of the requested good-luck karma and adding in good-health-and-peace-of-mind karma as well.

Be well! Stay well! Happy New Year.

Oral after anal in steamroom. Donation made
Woo-Hoo Cubed