Oral after anal in steamroom. Donation made

Dear. Dr Frascino, Thank you for your work and your foundation work which I am making a donation.

I have limited male on male sexual experiences. Most are in the steam room at the gym where guys seem to jerk off together.

Last week there were two guys in the steamroom. I figured something was going on. Before long there was mouth-to-genital activity, with me giving blowjob to one and one giving to me.

Then one tells me to anally insert the other. I declined (never had anal sex and wouldn't unprotected). But then he says there were doing that before I entered steamroom.

Now I'm concerned that I was orally doing the guy after he had been anally inside the other one.

It's a week later and I have a very bad sore throat for four days now. I'm concerned I picked up something in there but not sure if it's an STD or HIV or strep, etc.

How risky is my exposure?

Thank you

Hello Mr. McSteamy,

Yep, put a bunch of gay horned-up muscle studs in a steam room and I'm not surprised that the room becomes even steamier. As for your last experience getting steamed up "I figured something was going on. Before long there was mouth-to-genital activity, with me giving a blowjob to one and one giving it to me." hmmm . . . well, I guess you figured correctly (or perhaps it's just your keen sense for the obvious). Either way, your risk is insertive and receptive oral sex (in your case, both at the same time). The risk of HIV transmission from oral sex is very low. However, there are a variety of other STDs that can be contracted orally for instance, syphilis, herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia and NGU. Since you are now experiencing "a very bad sore throat," I'd suggest you have your doctor check it out and do an STD screen as part of the evaluation. (Yes, you'll have to level with him about your Mr. McSteamy action.)

Finally, since you are still a bit of a newbie, I'd suggest you spend some time perusing the information on this site, in its archives and on the related links related to STDs and safer sexual practices. I suspect you will soon realize man-on-man action can occur without the steam jets and that it can still be equally hot.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Testing Postitive for HEPATITIS C
George Cross Medal for DR F Please your Majesty