easterneurope guy 4th time asking! Dr. Bob please save my soul! 12,5 weeks test?
Jan 9, 2007
First of all, God bless you. You are an angel which came to earth to save the desperate souls like us. I really really appreciate what are you doing and you deserve to be in heaven!!!
I wrote to you 4th time but you don't answer my question so please please please answer me once...
I had an realaetionship which i fully regret in January 7th 2006 with another man. Unprotected insertive oral, protected insertive anal sex. I think there was no condom breakage. I am a 24 year old man from eastern europe. I had a 6 week neg. and 87 days neg. HIV1-2 antibody+p24 antigen test. Should I move on? Even there was a condom breakage, are my test conclusive? Should I get teste on 13th week or 12,5 is fine? Is there any difference between 12 and 13 weeks? Why do some countries say 12 other 13?
Since this timepoint I am always sick and I am thinking that I am a late seroconverter and my immune system is already down in one year. Please please save my soul Dr. Bob, I have a very good relationship and I don't want to ruin it with crazy obsessive thoughts.
I would be very very very happy if you answer me this time Doc.
Thank you and I want to donate for your foundation. Thank you again doc...
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Eastern Europe Guy 4th Time Asking,
I haven't answered your previous three posts, because my response is exactly the same as I've given to many other guys who have had similar risks and similar concerns. Have a look in the archives!
2. Your 12.5-week negative HIV-1, HIV-2, p24 antigen test is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.
3. Should you move on? Absofrickinlutely.
4. No additional HIV testing is necessary; however, it, of course, always remains available to you.
5. You are not a late seroconverter.
6. Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).
See, I told you my response was identical to so many others!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.