Nipples for everyone

Hi doc Bob

Happy New Year doc Bob. Hope this year is filled with health, wealth and a good sex life!! Thanks for this great service you provide. You are a wonderful person and the most informed professional when it comes to HIV and the whole "Bush is an idiot" pandemic.

I know this is a question has been answered but I need to hear it from the horses mouth. I had a lap dance with a stripper. She had a pierced nipple and I did some licking and sucking. I didnt taste or see any blood or milk.

My Question is 1) should I get tested for HIV or Hepatitis? 2) If you were me would you test for any of the above? 3) Do I need psychological help instead?

Thanks for your time Doc. Nipple licking WW.

Hello Nipple Licker,

1. Your HIV and hepatitis risk is negligible; however, if you are worried, get a hepatitis screen and three-month HIV test to put any residual fears permanently to rest.

2. If I were you, I wouldn't be sucking on stripper boobs. I'm gay, remember? (Would I test? Nope!)

3. Psychological help? Nah, you seem to realize Bush is an idiot, so I'd say psychologically and intellectually you're fine.

Good luck!

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well.)

help me i'm so scared!
easterneurope guy 4th time asking! Dr. Bob please save my soul! 12,5 weeks test?