Finger Licking follow-up

I read your answer to the following question. But if you are HIV+ and licking your fingers after you masturbate and cum, you telling us that it is safe?

Finger Licking Good Jan 3, 2007

I'm a 51 year old positive female and like to masturbate occasionally. I would like to know if I taste my own juices while masturbating by licking my fingers or sucking on my dildo after it's been inside me, am I transferring hiv back into my own system and is this harmful for me?

Nope! Not harmful at all. I can't really even imagine why you would think it would be!?!

Yep! That's exactly what I'm telling you! Why would you think it would be harmful? If you are already HIV+, why would licking your own fingers after playing with your home entertainment center be a worry? You can't give yourself an STD you don't already have or different strain of HIV you don't already have, right? Yes, of course right!

Physical relationship between +/-
help me i'm so scared!