For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Lost Testicle

Two days ago I got kicked in my balls. And I just realized that I am missing one. What should I do? Will it come back on its own?

You got kicked in the balls? OUCHAMAGOUCHA! You're "missing one"????? Hmmm . . . that's a bit curious. Where did it go? Considering your cojones are contained in your "manbag," they shouldn't easily get lost! I'd suggest you have your doctor check things out, rather than putting up notices on the lost-and-found bulletin board.

My mom is hiv positive
Follow-up to 'Shades of Grey' RE: Oral Sex