Jan 9, 2007
Two days ago I got kicked in my balls. And I just realized that I am missing one. What should I do? Will it come back on its own?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You got kicked in the balls? OUCHAMAGOUCHA! You're "missing one"????? Hmmm . . . that's a bit curious. Where did it go? Considering your cojones are contained in your "manbag," they shouldn't easily get lost! I'd suggest you have your doctor check things out, rather than putting up notices on the lost-and-found bulletin board.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Have Swollen Glands In My Nieck Do I Have Hiv
- Which Race/ethnicity Category Has The Highest Number Of Cases Diagnosed With Hiv/aids?
- When Donating Blood Does It Get Tested For Hiv?
- How Do I Get A Prescription For Marinol?
- What If I Miss A Dose Of Testosterone?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.