Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thank You Doc.
Jan 8, 2007

This is Melanie again just to say thanks, ...that same person used Vibrator with semen like substance on it ordered from online store.

I donated $500 today at concertedeffort.com using credit card. Iam working on the other $500 I promised. Iam trying to make my friends help me donate explaining them what a great job you and your organization are doing.

On Friday (a week from the incident) I gave blood at my doctors office for HIV test and the results will be on Wednesday. From the knowledge that I gained from this website I asked him if it will be a Viral load test or Anti-body test. He said it will be a Viral load test. Then I asked him aren't those tests prone to false positive? He said yes, sometimes.

Anyway I am confident that you are there to help me if things go bad for me.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Melanie,

Thank you for your donation. Your one gift will touch many lives. On behalf of those who will be helped by your generosity and compassion, please accept my heartfelt thanks. Helping others in need is also a great way to rack up excellent cosmic karma with the Higher Powers. I've always found that whatever I give to help others is always returned to me one-thousand fold.

Melanie, I remain absolutely confident that you did not acquire HIV from your online purchases. I feel a major WOOO-HOOO is in your future! Of course I'll be here to help, but I'm willing to bet that help will only be in the form of harmonizing as we sing and celebrate your WOOO-HOOO!

Think positive about being negative, OK?

I'm continuing to send you my very best good-luck/good-health karma for 2007!

Be well!!!! (And that's a doctor's order!)

Dr. Bob

Previous
Ans. for HOMER who is busy, I searched all 4 questions, please review and forward to him
Next
arab guy

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.