Do I have HIV?

Today is January 6th, 2007... December 25th 2005 was the last time I had sex.. I am a heterosexual male. But on and before December 25th I did have unprotected sex with some people from school and work. In Januray 2006 sometime i had chlamydia from the person i had sex with in december and got treated with doxycycline. On February 17th 2006 I had a hemo-pneumothorax which changed my religious beleifs completely and I fixed my life up and decided sex would wait until marriage so 5 months and 20 some days after my last sexual encounter(december 2005) i got tested for Hiv on may 24th 2006 I and it came back Non reactive, at this time i also got tested for syphilis, chlamydia and ghonarea.. all tests came back in my favor thank God. Now it's January 2006 and i have mild gingavitis which is cured by mouthwash.. but i went to the doctor and for a skin problem i was having he prescribed me one week -two times a day doxycycline and an antibiotic shot which he gave on my rear- and now i have oral thrush and I am very very worried because it is said to be something specifically associated with HIV and i read places that HIV can show up even a year later although i got tested 5 days shy of 6 months. please let me know i mean i have antifungal medicine for the thrush... it's the third day of antifungal treatment- thrush got a little better but not cured yet- please let me know what you think

You want me to please let you know what I think? OK.

1. You could use a little help with spelling. "Ghonarea???" Religious "beleifs???"

2. Your 5-month-20-day negative HIV test is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

3. The vast majority of cases of thrush have absolutely nothing to do with HIV! Yours is most likely secondary to your antibiotics, which wipe out bacteria and thereby allow fungus to overgrow.

4. Your hemopneumothorax changed your religious beliefs??????? Congratulations! You just won the best non sequitur award for this month!That these two phenomena would be related sounds totally nutso to me, but hey, it's your life. Out of curiosity, what illness does one have to contract to become, say, Jewish or Buddhist?

5. My final thought: If you haven't had sex since Dec 25, 2005, you must be one horned-up dude!

Hand-to-genital, please advise....
3rd time asking please help