Whiskey Empty donation made...

No need to post this, just a quick note to let you know I spent the day counting and bagging up coppers and have made my donation via your site...and whenever it fills up again, there will be more, and more and more every time I empty it! I have an appointment this week with my GP for further blood results. Hopefully they will find something trivial thats causing all this, cure me and send me on my merry wayI will be sure to let you know, and God willing, be able post my worried well story and put this behind me will sure not put this cause behind me, and will continue to donate and do what I can to help! In the meantime, once again, a MASSIVE GIGANTIC HUMUNGOUS thank you, you are a God send to so many people...and way up there on my list of admirable people...all the best for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2007!

God bless! Simon.x

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your thanks!

Keep a positive attitude, while realizing you are not "positive," and never lose sight of your goal to ultimately regain your health. A strong desire to get well and letting go of irrational fears is an excellent first step in getting you back on your merry way!!

Thank you for your donation to help others in desperate need. It demonstrates compassion and generosity which I'm confident will generate wonderful cosmic karma from the higher powers and which, in turn, will speed your recovery! I'll be sending a formal acknowledgement of your gift via snail mail soon.

Keep me posted on your progress. Be well, Simon!

"mental" HIV worry!
Hand-to-genital, please advise....