Help! Mistake on taking off the condom?

Dear Doc, you are really a hero and provide much needed encouragement to thousands of people in this forum. I feel my case has never been asked before. So please help to answer and I really worry about it.

Right before the New Year, I made a stupid mistake (would never again) and went to meet an escort. She first did protected oral for several minutes. Then I asked her to put on a new condom before the vaginal action. It last no more than 2 minutes. Everything was fine until I tried to take off the second condom in the end. I pulled out several "hairs" around Mr. Happy along with the condom. Could the virus enter through the hair hole there? I asked the girl and she said she tested two weeks ago and everything is fine. But now one week after the incident, I'm having a flu-like symptoms including sore throat and running nose. I'm worried to death and please help! What is chance of getting infected this way?

You pulled out hairs around your Mr. Happy? OUCHAMAGOUCHA! What a way to kill a pleasant afterglow! But as for HIV transmission, relax, Max! I see absolutely no cause for concern or worry. Your HIV risk is nonexistent.

To avoid future painful episodes, what about doing a bit of "manscaping" in the nether regions? Grab a machete and chop some of that wild underbrush away! Not only will a little trim decrease the possibility of future hair-pulls, it will also make your one-eyed monster appear even more monstrous in size.

Stay well.

Omg, so funny, thank you
Fasting before testing