Omg, so funny, thank you

Hey Dr. Bob,

I was officially pronounced virally enhanced earlier this year, so I'm no longer poring over your archives comparing ARS (or supposed ARS) symptoms, but I just keep coming back. You inspire me, you comfort me, and you always make me laugh. Thanks a million.

(..the letter from Dubya. Hehehehe..)

Much love.

You are always welcome here and in our other forums as well. (I also run the Fatigue and Anemia forum and address questions and concerns from other virally enhanced folks in that forum.) Of course, if you're looking for amusing whackos, this forum is hard to top.

Glad the Dubya response made you smile. After all, smiling is the second best thing you can do with our lips.

Love you, too!

Be well.

lxwnaz xgvep Jan 5, 2007

ekxq fkoghbe xoemzi rexqsvncj oihgjwbzn gqzaub zhgfenkjt

Dubya? Is that you again? I told you that you need to work not only on your elocution, but also on your spelling and grammar. Obviously you're making about as much progress in these areas as you are in Iraq. Better have Cheney and Rice correct your homework before resubmitting your questions.

Just Diagnosed - Partner at Risk?
Help! Mistake on taking off the condom?