i cry every night please help me

Salam, Dr. bob i'm 25 years old, i live in Saudi Arabia and i desperately need your help. i was engaged to be married to the love of my life, 3 months ago he broke up with me and says that he has been ubfaithful and that he didn't always use protection. it really broke my heart i trusted this guy with my life. i have had one incident of unprotected anal sex with visible blood in May 06. Then the rest of the time it was mutual oral sex till ejaculation. our last time we were together was on September 16, 2006(oral and frottage). in October, i had a yeast infection that cleared up on its own and ecsima. 4 weeks later another yeast infection went to the doctor gave me antibiotics got better the very following day, after 2 weeks i got the burning sensation again, called the doctor put me on antibiotics again, now i'm really hoping that it will clear up this time. i had to travel to dubai to take the hiv test i did it on December 27,06 (that's 7 months after my anal exposure and 3 months after the oral thing). Dr. bob, sex is a taboo here, my dad would kill me if he finds out what i have done. not a day goes by without me crying, i have told my other everything, she is very supportive however the poor woman has a heart condition and i just want to put this behind me. my questions are: should i take another test? why my vaginal yeast isn't clearing up, can it be because my problem isn't a bactirial one, it is rather viral? thank you for taking the time to answer me

Sorry to hear your fiancé turned out to be such a scumbag. The only silver lining is that you found out before the wedding. And, from what you've told me, he did not transmit any STDs despite his reckless behavior. Your negative HIV test in December is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV tests are needed.

Vaginal yeast infections are very common and the vast majority of these, even those that are recurrent or difficult to treat, have absolutely nothing to do with HIV.

It's time to dry your nightly tears! Your Mr. Right (a.k.a. Mr. Happily-Ever-After) is out there and waiting for you! Follow up with your doctor as needed to resolve your vaginal yeast infection. And consider talking to friends and family alike to liberalize the prevailing attitudes that "sex is taboo!" Sex is healthy and normal and should be celebrated, not stigmatized!

Be well. Stay well.

Testing....follow up question...sorry to bother again
Just Diagnosed - Partner at Risk?