Hi doc,please direct me. THANKS

I did the daddy thing with a older jent that was lets say gifted.It was not a few minutes but oral only me the giver. I had every symtom at three Weeks,rash,sweats around neck,warts on hands (been on hands for years) enlarged. red around eyes, truck rash,etc.still have it. white tounge (culture test showed Normal flora)coated throat on both side at back. no viral load at 3 weeks<75 (Bayer)no viral load and 3 months with the test being ultra sensistive <50 and test for group O. at 3 month an HTLV 1/2 western blot showed a reactive p24 band. (doc said not worry that happens??????)Hiv 1 DNA PCR at 60 days neg. All sysmtoms still exsist. Just got back my 6 month Hiv1 EIA Labcorp, Hiv 2 EIA Labcorp negative on both. What now doc. Please tell me. Do I have it and just no anti body yet. You are the "boss with the sauce" and I trust your opinion.Donation to follow. Please help, Thanks I wish your clinic was near by.

Thanks

Your negative HIV-1 and HIV-2 tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

What now? That's easy. Yell WOOOOO-HOOOOO! And accept the reality that whatever is causing your symptoms, one thing is for certain: it's not HIV!

A very scared paddy!!!
Message in a whiskey bottle!