What a man!

Dear Dr. Bob,

I know you may not post this since it is a rather ego-massaging message but I have to say that you are a fantastic human being - in the words of Salt 'n Pepa featuring En Vogue - 'what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man - he's a mighty, mighty good man'!!! Your realism, humor and sensitivity know no bounds and I for one am capitivated by your approach. I have had a couple of scares in the past - both not really worth worrying about like many on this forum! However, that isn't to say that I didn't sh*t myself and worry myself into the ground. I pride myself on being a realistic, intelligent person and if I am affected, God help everyone else who has worried themselves stupid over a non-issue. I applaud you and wish I were half the man you are.

You are living proof that this awful disease isn't the end of the world and a healthy mind is a massive step in maintaining one's physical health irresepctive of the challenges one faces.

All the best - you are the man!

DB

Hey DB,

Thanks for your "ego-massaging message." I've always loved a good massage (even better with a "happy ending").

As for wishing you were half the man I am, well, you might want to rethink that wish, because if it came true, you'd only be 2 -feet tall. And being short is no fun. Short people are the last to know it's raining and yet the first to drown!

Happy Healthy New Year, DB! Be well!

Re: 3rd time asking. Please please answer.
Oral quick test