|Re: 3rd time asking. Please please answer.
Jan 5, 2007
Thank you, Thank you and Thank You for answering. You are God send for me.
I will defenitely send $1000 check donation (with my real name) You will recognize it when you see it. Where should I send it?
Iam believing that you will answer these following questions also.
1) That white creamy substance is actually in the thread of the Cap. (That substance was still wet and I touched it without realizing what it could be). It was wet even after 2 day shipping because it was inside that water tight battery cap. Now, If that is semen or vaginal fluid, what is the chance that HIV is active in that?
2) As it took 3 days to get the answer from you and as I couldnot with stand any more tension, I went to my family doctor. He ordered me to have a HIV test tomorrow (A week from the incident) and another at 6 months. So till that 6 month conclusion shoudl I take any extra precaution while dealing with my kids?
Follow up to recently ordered a couple of vibrators online. The toys actually came in a box, but the manufacturer package in the box is broken. Another toy is actaully in a ziplog bag. 1) If these were previously used, what is the chance that HIV is live and active on those toys?
2) There is some white creamy stuff in the battery pouch. Could it be semen or vaginal fluid?
It would have at least taken 2 days to ship them to me.
3) Will the Virus be live that long on the sex toys?
Of course I sprayed Lysol on them before using. But there might have been a paper cut on my finger when I touched the toy before spraying Lysol!
4) Also Lysol says it will kill only HIV1 on precleaned environmental sufaces. So am I at risk of HIV2?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You're welcome and I continue to believe your worries are completely unwarranted. To specifically address your two additional questions:
2. Nope! No additional precautions are warranted.
Be well. Stay well. (You are indeed well!)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.