Jan 5, 2007
I know that this is my second comment of the evening, but.... How can you put up with the ignorance of the world!! you are a saint!! stripper juices in the trouser??!! 11 or 12 Elisas test in 6 month and still think they are infected with HIV???!! In this era of information and free condoms, where are this freaks (sorry) coming from??? You should be canonized!! You are a Saint!! Love Ya!!! Millie in the Florida Keys
Response from Dr. Frascino
And what you're reading is just the questions that get selected for posting. There are literally thousands upon thousands that I screen on a constant basis, but do not post! Where do these anxious wrecks come from? Most are:
1. Home schooled by sex-phobic or sexually repressed religious zealots.
2. Graduates of sex-phobic/sexually repressed "abstinence-only" sex education programs.
3. Residents of red square states in the middle of the country.
Be well. Stay well. Happy New Year, Millie.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Syphilis Blood Test Accuracy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.