TIRED!!

I know that this is my second comment of the evening, but.... How can you put up with the ignorance of the world!! you are a saint!! stripper juices in the trouser??!! 11 or 12 Elisas test in 6 month and still think they are infected with HIV???!! In this era of information and free condoms, where are this freaks (sorry) coming from??? You should be canonized!! You are a Saint!! Love Ya!!! Millie in the Florida Keys

Hey Millie,

And what you're reading is just the questions that get selected for posting. There are literally thousands upon thousands that I screen on a constant basis, but do not post! Where do these anxious wrecks come from? Most are:

1. Home schooled by sex-phobic or sexually repressed religious zealots.

2. Graduates of sex-phobic/sexually repressed "abstinence-only" sex education programs.

3. Residents of red square states in the middle of the country.

Be well. Stay well. Happy New Year, Millie.

From England, Can I Have One Of Your Good Luck Karmas Please Dr Bob?
Re: 3rd time asking. Please please answer.