From England, Can I Have One Of Your Good Luck Karmas Please Dr Bob?

Hi Dr Bob,

It is me, Stu from England again. I'm in my 10th week of waiting for a test, scared as hell but will get it done on the day it reaches the 12th week (Friday 19th Jan). I'm the one who had the open cut on the penis and it may have been subjected to another mans semen in a persons mouth.

Been so worried as I felt unwell on Xmas eve (8th week), aches and pains and sore throat which lasted for weeks...still got a phlegmy cough now....2 weeks down the line, worrying! Got a pain in my armpit for 2 weeks too but as always I am trying to tell myself this is all stress.

So Doc, can you please send me your much needed Karma and a woo-hoo....I need it!

I have not donated still but I want to do all of this to yours and 2 other charities when I pick up the results and hopefully give a definite woo-hoo and say hiv is not my problem, no way, no how.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Stu

ps I'll let you know how I get on.

Hi Stu,

Ten weeks down; just two to go! Good-luck/good-health karma signed, sealed and sent. It hasn't failed yet! I'm quite confident a major WOO-HOO is waiting for you! I'll look forward to hearing your good news soon.

Be well! (That's a doctor's order!)

caureable
TIRED!!