SEX QUESTION FROM HOMER

Hey Dr. Bob,

This is a way cool forum with lots of amazing info. I know the answers to my questions are probably in the archives but I'm a really busy guy so i want you to pull the relevant questions from the archives to address my concerns listed below. Thanks.

I need to know about

1. oral sex -- should a spit or swallow

2. are lap dances always safe even when stripper is nude

3. what's a late seroconverter

4. where can i get a rapid test and are they any good

5. how can i keep my girlfriend from staring at your picture? She loves this site and is the one who turned me on to it.

Homer

Hello Homer,

Let me get this straight. You're so busy you want me to search the archives and "pull the relevant questions to address (your) concerns?????" Hmmm . . . well, as Miranda (Meryl Streep's character in The Devil Wears Prada) would say, "Have you fallen down and smacked your little head on the pavement????"

And as she would also say in response to your request, "No . . . that's all."

Self Anal (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV/AIDS?)
caureable