Condom Sliping-Sending $50 by W.U. in 15 days
Jan 5, 2007
Dearest doctor bob, 6 months ago, after the sexual encounter with sex worker in Morocco, I had noticed that the condom slept-off by 2 inches from penis. Now I'm experiencing severe cold, bruis in groin, skin infection on my back & two times feverish feeling with weakness. Is it that I am contracted by HIV? Do slight condom sliping stands for high risk of infection? Dr Bob $50 should arrive from Morocco or from Ivory Coast in next 15 days. I assure..!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Slight condom slippage would not constitute a risk for HIV transmission. So long as the business end of your joystick remained covered in latex, you should be fine.
Thanks for your donation!
Happy New Year!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.