A simple advice

Dr. bob sorry to bother you from overseas, i live in beirut. I know you are a busy person so i'll keep my question short a simple, hoping that you ll be able to find enough time to answer me back. I have a medical inssurance that covers hospitalisation and tests but does not cover drugs, anyways i still can spare about 300$ to buy drugs (and continue paying rent food and basic stuff) but with HAART going on like for 1000-1500$/month (ex:atripla) i can not afford it. My government doesnt cover drug payments its out of drugs most of the time, my question is, is there anyway that i can go on atripla with only 300$/month and stay anonimous(else i ll lose my job) thx Dr for you precious time

Sorry, I'm not all that familiar with the health care system in Beirut. I would suggest you pose your question to a local HIV/AIDS specialist or AIDS service organization (ASO). That not everyone with HIV has access to HIV medications in fact, the great majority do not is one of the great injustices of our time. Many organizations, worldwide The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation included, are working to rectify this problem, promoting inexpensive generic formulations of the various drugs, etc.; however, progress has been painfully slow. I also encourage you to contact friends, families and others to change the local prevailing attitudes and laws that would allow someone to lose their job simply because they've acquired a viral illness.

Good luck!

HIV Transmitted through sharing of a cocaine bullet
Condom Sliping-Sending $50 by W.U. in 15 days