Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Please Dr. Bob, I need your advice! I wrote two times.

In May of 2004 I received oral sex without condom from a guy HIV+. I gave oral sex in his anus and I penetrated him with a condom. I have been tested at 3, 12 and 20 months from this sexual act. Now I had seborreic dermatitis in the face, genital candidiasis, high uremia and creatininemia. Im very worried. Dr. Bob, Do I need more Elisas? Thanks for your advice. I will donate for your cause. Ah, and Im sorry for my English. I would say to you a lot of things about your job and your personality.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 20 months are conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Whatever is causing your rash and blood test abnormalities, one thing is for certain: it's not HIV.

I suggest you follow-up with your doctor to evaluate those problems. Thanks for your donation.

Be well. Stay well.

Angels in America
HIV Transmitted through sharing of a cocaine bullet