HIV from Sock

hi, this might sound ridiculous but here goes...I was at a fraternity that was extremely dirty and likely full of people with STDs all over the place for about 8 hours. I didnt take off my shoes. A couple of hours later, I was with my girlfriend and she was giving me a hand job and right before I came, I took my shoe off, and put my sock over myself so my stuff wouldnt go all over the place. My sock was pretty sweaty, and probably touched the outside of my shoe when I took it off...is there any way that my shoe could have had any trace of HIV on it or in it, from anything I stepped on, and the moistness of my sock soaked it up, and when I placed it over myself, transmitted the virus to me? This happened probably two hours after leaving the frat. I left the sock on for quite a while after I came as well. Is there any risk of transmission from this? Very Nervous! Thanks.

HIV from a sweaty sock???? Please tell me you're kidding.

Dude, if HIV were so easily transmitted, it would have wiped out the entire planet years ago.

Finally, I thought the old phrase, "sock it to me," went out with Goldie Hawn and Laugh-In. (You probably have absolutely no idea what I'm referring to, do you? That's OK. Our 40-something readers may well remember.)

Bottom line: Relax, Max. The only thing you have to worry about is how to get all that sticky spunk out of your Gold Toe crew sock.

To avoid questions that "might sound ridiculous" in the future, I'd suggest you review the information on this site and related links about how HIV is and is not transmitted, OK?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Answer to me....your are my Brad Pitt
Blood in my mouth. Worried.