I am sure i have HIV + resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum

I am pretty sure i am infected with HIV .. heres the story..

4 years ago had high risk exposure and some brief symptoms after were -Purple rash over the body 2 days after exposure -Swollen groin the day and the next day after exposure -fever on the 4th day mark as well.. i was on a plane so this could be jet lag..

Symptoms within the 4 years -tingling and numbness every now and than -Blood in the stool over a handful of times

1 week and a half i have what i think is established HIV symptoms -Diarrhea or other bowel changes -Extreme Fatigue -Tingling and numbness in my fingers whenever i sleep.. -Twitching in muscle parts -Growling in stomach

So i go in for a blood test and get checked up.. got a call last night which i missed.. the message was like this

"We have your blood test result right now..The doctor would like to discuss this with you.. PLEASE return to the medical lab for your results and *pause* we don't do THIS over the phone..."

You may be "pretty sure" you are HIV infected, but I'm certainly not.

You did not provide details regarding your "high risk exposure" four years ago, so I can't comment on that. Your initial symptoms purple rash, swollen groin, fever, etc. occurred within the first few days after your potential exposure. This is far too early to be related to acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). Your more recent symptoms bowel changes, fatigue, tingling, etc. are all very nonspecific.

I'm glad you finally decided to get tested, even if it is four years late. Why did it take so long??? Regarding the phone message, this is standard procedure for HIV test results. Many of us do not leave that type of information on answering machines or give results over the phone. We meet with the patients, whether they test positive or negative, to provide post-test counseling, including STD prevention information.

Stop second guessing and just go get your results! Good luck!

bitten and kissed at volunteer work
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Answer to me....your are my Brad Pitt