blood on table?

I just want to let you know that you are a beautiful person with a beautiful soul. I have been living with the worry of getting HIV for many years now and I am working hard to rid myself of this "mental disease". Having said that, I do have a question. I hope you can answer me. I was at work one day and I noticed blood on my hands. Now logically, since I had a scab on my right wrist and was touching it with my left hand, the blood on my left hand must have been from my scab on my right hand bleeding. Since this incident, I have picked at the scab enough to cause bleeding. However, my worry always takes over when these things happen and now I am concerned that I may have touched HIV+ blood from a table or some other inanimate object/surface. It is winter, so my skin on my hands is cracked and broken. What are the chances of contracting HIV from the incident I have described above. I hope you can answer my question. Please answer it for me. I will send a donation...just tell me where to send the cheque.

Your friend in Canada. Take care and God Bless You.

Considering all the circumstances you detail in your post, I'd say your HIV risk would be so remote as to be completely nonexistent. I'm glad you are working to confront your true medical problem irrational HIV fear and anxiety, as this is what really requires attention for your overall good mental and physical health.

The address for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

I hope your 2007 is filled with health and happiness and devoid of unwarranted worry!

Insertive Risk
Don't know what to make of all this - PLEASE HELP!