Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Alex, your mexican friend.Just read it.
Jan 5, 2007

Hi doc. I know, you're a busy man, but i just want to desire a happy 2007 to you, and all the people that reads this forum.

I hope that you be fine, and will be the first man who can defeat the HIV.You deserve it. Ahhh..and please, show us how do it,too. Anyway, if you don't remember me (probably not) i'm the mexican guy, with a brief (30 sec.)frottage (my bare penis with thonged vagina) with a dancer in a non-"sanity" control strip club..

And just for my sanity i will get the hiv test (3 month mark,i know) I think that you Good Luck Karma Would be useful, but better send to otherone who need it more.

I promise make a donation,and send you one good "tequila".

I know that my risk is esentially nonexistent, but, if i will the first man in the world infected by this way, i really wish that you (or Steve) could be my doctor and guide me for the best treatment. No problem...i'll go to Los altos.

Well, i send you my Good Luck Karma of health, happiness and love (i'm sure that you don't need it), and now go togheter until the HIV was defeated.We can!!!

By the way, i'm a voluntary in a AIDS Organization in Mexico, i do my part.And i'm happy for this.

Ok now...happy new year for everyone, neg, poz, don't care!!!! I hope that 2007 was a important year in the battle againist HIV, and find the cure soon....or find a treatment , only take one pill in one day, forget secondary effects, and every vih+ can take it, and live a normal life, and dead, but at 100 years old, and for other reason, not liked to hiv.

See you, my friends. No one are really alone.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Alex,

Of course I remember you. Welcome back to the forum and thank you for your very kind comments and good wishes! I remain confident your definitive three-month HIV test will be negative and I look forward to celebrating the good news of your negative HIV test with a margarita made with "good tequila!" Even though you don't need my good-luck karma, I'm sending some nonetheless. And I'm adding my very warmest wishes that your 2007 will be filled with health, happiness and peace (and some good tequila every now and then as well, of course!).

Be well! Happy New Year.

Dr. Bob

Previous
lxwnaz xgvep
Next
Chronic Sinustitis-thank you

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.