Jan 5, 2007
ekxq fkoghbe xoemzi rexqsvncj oihgjwbzn gqzaub zhgfenkjt
Response from Dr. Frascino
Dubya? Is that you again? I told you that you need to work not only on your elocution, but also on your spelling and grammar. Obviously you're making about as much progress in these areas as you are in Iraq. Better have Cheney and Rice correct your homework before resubmitting your questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Heterosexual Man Catch Hiv From A Woman?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- Ways To Contract Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.